Terms & Conditions
This festival ticket is sold by the BONDI BEACHFEST PTY. LTD. (“the organisers”). This ticket is to be sold on the following terms and conditions;
- All prices are in AUD$ and inclusive of GST.
- You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the Venue at your own risk.
- During an Event, patrons must remain on designated pathways and follow official directions by Venue staff and security.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- All patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times, and must also have a valid ticket
- At the time of booking your tickets, you consent to these Conditions of Entry AND all other terms and conditions of purchase.
- You may be refused entry if your ticket was purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Even if you have proof of purchase, lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Wristbands may be provided at the Event for reserved seat ticket holders. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- It is a condition of entry to all Events that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- No tables, tents or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining); bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- You are allowed to bring picnic rugs to sit on, but no chairs.
- No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the Venue.
- No BYO Food. Food is available in the event for purchase
- No BYO soft drinks or any other non-alcohlic beverages including bottled water. Drinks required for dietary or health purposes are allowed in sealed containers with written consent from a health professional.
- No glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
- No metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the Venue.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted in the Venue.
- Point and shoot cameras are permitted but professional-standard cameras and video cameras are not. Unauthorized photography may result in images being deleted by security staff. Discretion as to whether your camera is deemed a professional-standard camera’ rests with the Promoter’s security staff and debate will not be entered into. Cameras with powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case or SLR cameras are generally not allowed.
- Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
- Space is limited on the grass. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
- Smoking is ONLY permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
- By entering an Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the Event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Promoter without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- The Event will only be abandoned if the Promoter deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available at the point of purchase, if an Event is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel an Event will be made on the date of the Event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the Promoter will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holder’s unable to attend the re-scheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the re-scheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled Event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the support act line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of the support act line-up change, refunds will not be available.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage or loss to your hearing. The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing damage or loss is of concern to you.
- Warning: The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Patrons should exercise all care and caution when entering or on the Venue premises.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff & security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise.
- The ticket/wristband is not refundable unless in circumstances listed in point 26.
BONDI BEACHFEST PTY. LTD.
Australian Company Number 604 636 268
Unit 2 / 20 Cambridge Street
Coorparoo Qld 4151
Ph 07 3227 0200